Thursday, November 13, 2008

19 years old d!!!!!






19 years old d...
but i am still the youngest among my friends...
haha...
bee... thx very much...
last night she sang b'day song to me via sms...
haha... not by call...
but she is the 1st one who sms me...
than...
she still create a blog tell the world that i am b'day on 2day...
haha...

when i wake up around 6am...
i saw a sms by international number...
when i still curious about who...
mana tahu is xinchan...
haha...
i feel so suprise...
xinchan really miss u n luv u ar....

2day receive many calls n sms from my fren...
feel ppl that i did not expected also sms me...
so happy n suprise... haha...

at the night...
my mum buy a chocolate cake to celebrate for me...
although just few ppl but i feel so warm...
so touch...
love u all ya.....


1 comment:

Bee's Corner said...

yee, why for xinchan got miss u n love u but i don't have @_@

hehe, i am the 1st one sms u wor ^^
dont get too touched..

by the way, u are very obedient, just does what i am ordered u ! hahaha ^^

GOOD BOY, happy birthday !
all the best ya..