Saturday, October 18, 2008

Finally cut hair d.....

Finally i went to cut hair d...
yesterday after school than straight went to cut hair...
from 2.30pm cut until 4.30pm... 2 hours ar...
bcos i straighten my hair so use such a long time....
but... quite satisfy about my hair...
haha...
my brother borrow camera to his frend d...
so i cant upload my photo... so kesian ar....

At night...
follow my cousin went to Modestos at Centro... so many ppl..
the food are delicious... the view are good...
and we also drink a lot...
haha... until my cousin n my brother become drunk d...
keep going to toilet.... haha...
reach home already 2am d...
sleep until 11am... haha...

2 comments:

Bee's Corner said...

ho, no wonder went for drinks la..
straighten hair d...oh no, zha dao!

wei, create a chatbox, more convenience for us to chit chat, link me too in your blog list !!! unfair!! how can you miss out me?

update more frequent ya ^^

kyean said...

haha... i forgot ur name d...
paiseh ar...

take care oh....